Friday, August 13, 2010

The Stupid Quiz

People like to toss around terms like stupid rather carelessly. They’ll even refer to inanimate objects as stupid. As in, “my stupid car ran out of gas on my way to work”. But, as we all know, the car can’t put gas in itself. So, who in this equation would be the stupid one?

But, I digress. Personally, I think everyone should have the opportunity to prove they’re not stupid. So, I’ve invented the Stupid Quiz:

Flour is to cake as cement is to:
A. Sand
B. Concrete
C. Coal
D. Cake? Did you say cake? What kind of cake is it? Is it chocolate?

The relationship between the radius and circumference of a circle can be numerically expressed as:
A. 7/22
B. 22/7
C. (7/22) * 3.14
D. Ohhhhh, I hope it’s chocolate. Chocolate is my favorite!

Which of the following is not a type of rock?
A. Icelandite
B. Basanite
C. Pumice
D. What about the icing?!?! Is it chocolate too???

Alexander the Great was:
A. Phoenician
B. Macedonian
C. Egyptian
D. Are there candles on the cake? Is it somebody’s birthday? Is it my birthday???

The maximum speed a free-falling object can obtain is known as:
A. Event horizon
B. Blue shift
C. Terminal velocity
D. Seriously, is it chocolate?

Scoring: If you answered “D“ to any of the questions, then I regret to inform you that you are undeniably stupid. Otherwise, you’re good to go. Have a nice day.