Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Man Enticed to Leave Larger Tip after Being Called “Sweetie”

Huntsville, AL – Sources reported today that Branigan’s Bar & Grille patron Dale Critz was prompted to leave a nearly 35% tip for bartender Brandi Philameno after having two Jack and Sevens at the neighborhood watering hole after work.

“Brandi’s good” Critz said with a nod, “she always takes care of me.”

“If they (men) come in here alone, I’ll call ‘em “honey” or “sweetie” and smile a little more than usual”, the 24 year old raven haired beauty reported with a shrug.  “Maybe I’ll pretend to yawn and stretch my arms out, arch my back a little”, she added, winking.

Critz reportedly tossed an extra dollar bill on the bar while basking in the sight of Philameno bent over the bottled beer cooler.  “She just has that extra…  something”, he said, “not like Connie.”  Critz was referring to 37 year old former bar manager Connie Agar, who’d recently left to pursue other opportunities.  Agar - who in addition to tending bar was also tasked with several managerial duties - had many more years’ experience than Philameno, who often confused the club soda and ginger ale, and had to constantly refer to the blackboard for the daily specials.

“If showing a little skin when I reach up for the Grey Goose, or tossing my head seductively as I’m dropping off the tab keeps ‘em coming back, then so be it”, Philameno concluded, running her professionally manicured nails through her hair.

At press time, Critz was reportedly inquiring as to Philameno’s favorite brand of perfume.